Thursday, June 23, 2011

New items to be added 6/24/2011

Well as many of you know I have been studying hard to get my Bachelors Degree in Accounting. Since I just transferred to my new school and have changed my degree to what it is presently. I have not had a lot of time to do all the crafting I used to do, but I am working on finishing some of the things I have started sometime ago. Presently, I have been doing quite a bit of crocheting while I read my school books, thus I have a ton of bags to list tomorrow.

Many people have enjoyed my crochet rainbow bag (I have been carrying it for about a year now) and have asked if I could make one for them. Well here is your chance. I have 8 made and ready for a new home.



These are made just like the rainbow bag. These great totes are awesome for moms diaper bag, a purse, the beach, eco-friendly shopping, crafting, the gym, or as I do all of the before mentioned plus my school books. I just love the size, not to big but just big enough, they are soft, comfortable, and dare I say "fashionable" for any one. So enjoy the view or pick up a few since they are so reasonably priced.

Pink/Brown/Tan Crochet Bag
Scrap Blue BagsScrap Blue Bags
Pink/Brown/Tan Crochet BagPink/Brown/Tan Crochet Bag

Okay and one more purse

Pink/Brown/Tan Crochet BagPink/Brown/Tan Crochet Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment