Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello I'm new to Blogging

Hi to all I'm Sandi owner of Scrappy Nappy HC. I'm a SAHM to 4 beautiful kids ranging in ages 11 months old to 8 years old. That's 1 cute little girl and 3 crazy little boys. I'm so excited to now be here and talk to you all more. The store is to sell what I create in my spare time (LOL). I do take my time with all my items so it is quite nice quality that I'm offering. I have been sewing, crocheting and crafting since I was a young child (more than 25 years of experience). I love to make things and I'm open to making new and some custom items as well. Although I will only make items for babies, children and a few items for mom.

I can be reached on Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook. I try to get on them at least 2 times a week or more. Also I try to stock new items in my store on fridays and saturdays. I just love making things and chatting about making things. I hope to use this place to post links for parents and kids to use. As well as chat about upcoming projects I have, raising kids, and sometimes just to vent. I hope to make some friends and maybe some customers as well. Well one of my kiddos is yelling at me so I have to go for now.

Thanks for stopping by
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment