Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm so proud to present a new addition to my store, Betsy's Baubles

Hi all you fans of Scrappy Nappy HC, I just enlisted a local jewlery artist to create beautiful creations for some special lady in you life. All of these items will be hand made and oh so charming addition for any wardrobe. Making any woman proud to own just one piece. Here is a sneak peek of what will be listed this weekend. So you can drool all over your computer. LOL


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay now grab a towel (HEE HEE) I have so much to list I couldn't fit it all here. I also can promise you there is so much more to come. At the moment I'm working on discriptions and prices so I should have all this listed in the store by Sunday or Tuesday.

Here the Slide Show for Betsy's Baubles


Thanks for stopping by and having a gander at this artist's work. Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment